authors

Tuesday 16 April 2013

 
 
THE SHADES OF FALL
 
 
As fall is approaching, the weather becomes less...warm (lol) with the leaves falling off trees and everything is brown.  Well this month I have some colours that would go well with the fall.  they are as follows;
 
  • Turquoise
  • Burnt Orange
  • Plum
  • Red

 
These colours add a warm feeling to the wedding instead of dull and boring colours just like nature.  Now I can go on and on about these colours, but I think the pictures should speak for themselves.  Here are some inspirtation pictures for you guys to get a clear view of what they would look like.
 
 
Turquoise Wedding Inspirtation
 
 
Plum Wedding Inspiration



Burnt Orange Wedding Inspiration

 
 
 
 
 
 
Red Wedding Inspiration
 
 
 
These are just a few of the colours for a Fall wedding!  But dont worry I will be posting more tomorrow.  Please let me know what you think of these inspirational pictures and if you have a specific colour you have in mind and would like some inspiration. I will gladly help you out
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment