authors

Wednesday 10 April 2013


Wedding Expo, Harare, Zimbabwe
 
So I went to the Wedding Expo in Harare to check out what Zim has to offer in terms of the wedding industry, and I must say I was impressed.  It’s nice to see some innovative people bringing in some nice designs and ideas.  It was a great opportunity to meet some great people who are in the business too.  There were quite a few stalls with eye-catching displays.  But i’ll let the pics do the talking, but please bare with me ladies, the quality may not be the best (lol)
 


This beautiful purple design was done by Decor8 Events.  I love this design!!  The table design in Pic 1, is very classy and the centre piece is a nice touch.  Or maybe I just have soft spot coz my favourite is purple J!  The sofa concept is really cool, this will be the seating for the bride and groom.  Talk about feeling like royalty!
 
 


 
 
 
The dazzling pieces of jewellery above are by ANGELIC LOOKS BRIDAL.  The owner is a lovely woman called Maggie (Mai Natasha) and she sells wedding dresses too (as you can see in the background of pic 2).  She also does some lotions sprays for you to pamper yourself on your big day.  She also does rose petal confetti in jars as shown in the third picture.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Looking for something to wear for your daughter or son's wedding??  Then DRESS CODE are the shop ure looking for!  They have classy dresses and outfits for different events such as wedding and cocktail parties.  And I must say the staff is very accommodating so you will feel right at home.
 

 
OOOOOOWWEEEEE!!  Classy huh?  And whose responsible for these beautiful designs?  Its called PRETTY LITTLE THINGS (yes indeed) and their designs with crystal centrepieces are to die for.  I personally love the second one, it’s simple yet elegant.
 


Beautiful wedding cupcakes by Mi Brands Bakers Cupcakes!  I simply love the pictures on the top, very innovative!  This idea is trending and definitely something to consider for your guests.  Baby showers and bachelorette parties are also events where you can have these kinds of cupcakes (in my opinion).



Elegant design by PARTY 4 HIRE.  The pink satin cloth and centrepiece is a nice touch.  Simple, yet elegant...

 
Well that’s all ladies, I wish I had more pics but unfortunately some businesses did not feel comfortable allowing me to display their pics on my blog and I can’t hate on that!  But trust me there’s more to come, just keep following the progress and I’ll keep you entertained.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment